Little Red Riding Hood

Models: Alia and Billy

I had no plan to make a Little Red Riding Hood photo when I went to the 3rd Photato Salad meet-up photo shoot and picnic on August 26, sponsored by the the Philadelphia Glamour Photography Group at the Ridley Creek state park near Newtown Square, PA. Albert Hefner did a great job organizing the event for models, makeup artists, stylists, and photographers. There were about 120+ participants. Had a great time. Unfortunately I could not meet or photograph every model there.

I made this Little Red Riding Hood composite photo from 3 images taken at the shoot using Photoshop to combine them. My two models, Alia and Billy, did a great job.

Grace Modla, my sister-in-law, suggested this video link and song to match my photo:



More photos from the shoot to follow...