GPRCNA Fashion Show



Fashion designer, Carla Burnett, asked me to volunteer to photograph her show at the GPRCNA (Greater Philadelphia Regional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous) 2012 convention event in the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel, King of Prussia, PA on August 10th. I was happy to accept, support her, and help her promote her line. I  had not seen her for a couple of years so it was good to get acquainted again. As a plus, the show helped benefit a worthwhile group. Carla's sister, Hanifah (illadelphia Art) , and cousin (Halal Hustle) also displayed their work. It was a family affair.



I was able to set up my portable flash in a good spot and position myself to get some nice shots. Since I have not done runway in a while, it was also good to get some more experience. I got some pre-show preparation shots since Carla gave me access during makeup prep. In all I enjoyed the experience, meeting Carla's family and everyone else I met at the show. Here are just a few photo highlights from the show. You can see more photos at http://www.andymodlaphotography.com/Fashion/Fashion-Shows