Alter Ego Photography

This photo set is from the "Candyland" photography meet-up shoot at the Fortress of the Arts, Katseye Studio, in Philadelphia on February 27, 2011. Here I experimented with montage images with an alter ego theme. I used Photoshop to combine the separate images.

Found out later that a pro photographer in Philadelphia shoots this kind of image for clients.




 Model Patricia


  Model Patricia

Note: I originally posted these images on my "Tumblr" blog site, but I moved them here, because I like the blogging features available from Google. I think Tumblr behaves more as a social network site, like Facebook, and blogging is secondary.

My tumblr blog is at http://www.tumblr.com/blog/javamind
I'll be moving posts from tumblr here over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment